Monday 30 April 2018

HayPigs! Piggy crash pad

Hi readers! HayPigs! very kindly sent me this piggy crash pad to review with my guinea pigs.









What is a piggy crash pad?
The piggy crash pad from HayPigs! is a soft bed made from fleece for guinea pigs, degus, rats and hedgehogs. I think it would also be good for baby or small rabbits for cuddles (my rabbits wouldn't fit on it!).

How much is it?
It is £14.99 from the HayPigs! website: https://haypigs.com/shop/haypigs-piggy-crash-mat-fleece-bed

How can you use it?
There are a couple of ways you can use this bed. The first use is as a lap protector when you hold them (any guinea pig owner will know that they like to wee on people). The second use is as a bed in their cage, this would work better in a fleece lined cage otherwise it would get covered in bedding.

What do I think?
I think that this is a great bed for guinea pigs. Personally I will be using it as a bed when I cuddle them. It is also good as Bramble and Patches both fit on it!

What do the piggies think?
"whee think that this bed is very comfy"

Would I buy another one?
I would buy another one if this one broke or if I ever keep the girls on fleece as Maisie lives separately.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Mo :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment