Tuesday 17 April 2018

Hay Pigs! Piggy weightlifter

Hi readers! Hay Pigs! very kindly sent me a couple of products to try out with my piggies.

What is a piggy weightlifter?
With veggies on

A piggy weightlifter is a kebab maker for guinea pigs.
in the packaging




How do I use it?
You can actually use this in a variety of ways. The first way is to put their veggies on it and put it on the floor or attach it to the cage. The second way is to put a small peeled banana on it and attach it to the cage. You could also put chunks of dried fruit or veg on it. Just make sure you clean it in-between uses.

How much is it?
The piggy weightlifter is £7.99 from the Hay Pigs! website: https://haypigs.com/shop/haypigs-piggy-weightlifter-vegetable-kebab-maker

What do the guinea pigs think?
"whee think it is brilliant for our veggies. it means they don't get all dirty on the floor"

What do I think?
I think that this is a brilliant idea as my girls aren't normally very active and this means they have to move about to get their food. I use it every day they get veggies and put part of their meal on this and then the rest further away, as Bramble and Patches are very territorial when it comes to food and this means they are apart, so they can't squabble over it.
It would also be a great photo prop.

Would I buy another one?
I would buy another one of these for Maisie in the future as she lives separately and is also my most active piggie so she would benefit from moving about to get her food.

I hope you enjoyed this review! Don't forget to check out HayPigs! on Instagram and YouTube @haypigs .

Mo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment