Thursday 18 October 2018

Bunnies That Lunch Subscription Box

Hi readers! Bunnies That Lunch kindly sent me their "Fall Forage" box to review.








What is it? 
It is a monthly rabbit subscription box that is also suitable for guinea pigs. Each month has a variety of toys and treats for you rabbit or guinea pig.

How much does it cost?
It costs £15 a box for a one off. £14 a month for a 3 month subscription. £13.50 a month for a 6 month subscription. 

What was in the "fall forage" box? 
The fall forage box contained:
A soft cuddly broccoli
Nature first raspberry and plantain mix
A natural pom pom
Dried apple and pear
Bunnies that lunch triple nibble pack
It was all in a lovely Bunnies That Lunch cardboard box (the guinea pigs will have the box to play in!)
I did put my products in glass jars for easy storage (see photos)

What do I think?
This is a brilliant box for Rabbits and Guinea pigs and it isn't ridiculously expensive unlike other rabbit subscription boxes.

Would I buy it again?
I will definitely buy more of these in the future. They are a great combination of toys and treats for guinea pigs and rabbits.

YOU CAN BUY A BOX HERE

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Mo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment